I’m in the worst habit!! In the past 6 months I have moved more than 5 times. It seems that it’s not possible for me to stay in a place for very long, so I get in the habit of not un-packing much, never really settling, and never really putting things in a permanent spot… Which… Is a big problem. I can never find what I’m looking for, and everything is so cluttered and crazy!!! Although I’ve set up a better make-up organization since I moved back in with my Mom.
Before it was…
My few makeup brushes in a toilet bowl mug (I thought it was fitting, since al my makeup is in the bathroom, LOL) but everything is spread out and cluttered and my sister gets water over EVERYTHING it's like she washes her face like those girls in the commercials!!! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acy6ifpOPoU
LOL– Anyway, then like the other half of my makeup collection are in boxes and scattered around my room because I don’t need them immediately. (well, most moments I don’t need them haha….)
Now I’ve arranged it like this–
From the front
1. Packaging. I don’t like throwing away packaging, and when I move I put them all back in to keep it safe. 🙂 also a random hairbrush I never use.
2. Makeup brushes. Still in a toilet bowl. I actually moved them into a large jar with beads in the bottom, but the toilet stuck… hehehehehe!! And as you can see, my brush collection has enlarged as well. 😛 I also keep my eyeliners and tweezers in there. (The eyelash curler used to hang out in there too, but I’m trying to take better care of it since I just got a new one from Tarte!!!)
3. My main facial items. My YesTo Tomatoes Moisturizer, and my Make-Up Forever HD Liquid foundation. There’s a YesTo Figs lip balm there too. I’m unable to find my primer, (probably in some box) but if I had it, it would go there as well.
4. Some random things i use. 1, eyeliner sharpener (I kept calling it a grinder/shaver for some reason haha!) I just got a new one since the one I inherited from my Mom (by CoverGirl) was actually 3 years older than me, so… I figured i should get a new one! It’s by Make-Up Forever. 2, eyedrops! When/After I use contacts. I have one in my purse too. 3. Hard Candy Eye Primer for everyday use 4, stack of most used contacts. Currently Yellow, Purple and Grey are in the stack. 5, NYC Powder eyeshadow I barely use this 6, Baviphat Apple Jelly Lip Scrub magic for my lips!! I’m doing a review on this sometime soon!! 7 Body Shop Grapefruit Lippie 8 Sephora sampled me some Philosophy primer (it smells like oil or gas, yuck!) and it doesn’t really do much for me. (I threw it out shortly after this picture haha)
5. Blushers, bronzers, highlighters, concealers and primers.
6. Eyeshadow palettes and Dolly Wink lashes #7 hiding behind them!
7. Hair products, gels, sprays, creams, products… hair stuff.
8. Mascaras, a mini hairspray, single compacts of eyeshadow, makeup-setting spray, one lipstick Viva Glam Nicki! and contact solution. This one is pretty random haha, but it mostly consists of mascaras.
9. Make-up removal products. Wipes, and washes.
10. I have no real place for these. so for now I set them there. Nail clippers, my old eyelash curler (no idea what to do with it…) I feel weird throwing it away! and trial of the Urban Decay Stardust and Primer Potion.
11. Beauty regimen face washes and things. Hah! And all of this is ontop of that huge-o eyeshadow palette that you see in the previous picture.
You see no lipsticks (exception of the brand new Viva Glam! Nicki lipstick from M.A.C) because I have a set up of them all in my room. I’ll re-take pictures when I’m moved in somewhere else, and re-organize, and maybe even clean!!! 😮
Well I’m done blogging for now, because I have a meeting to go to, but I’ll blog soon~!!